[CAUT] Re: caut Digest, Vol 734, Issue 1

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:16:20 -0500

Dan Angle stopped by IC some years ago and spent a day working with me
on our Dowd. A bit quirky but a nice guy and great harpsichord
technician. He certainly has his own niche in the music industry. Not
too many Jazz/Pop harpsichordists around. I purchased his CD.
Occasionally I put it on for friends. You should see the variety of
looks. :-)

Don