[CAUT] Serial # on Baldwin Grand

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:16:34 -0800

That's the serial #
David I.

Original message
From: Elwood Doss
Subject: [CAUT] Serial # on Baldwin Grand

I was looking for the serial number on an older rebuilt, Baldwin=
 6=92 Grand that we inherited from the Chancellor=92s residence and I=
 need to find the serial number.  It has been painted over on the=
 frame.  I found a =9332129=94 on the keyslip and also stamped on the=
 keyframe.  Would that be the serial number?  I=92m thinking it is=
 but that seems to be a low number, in fact, the darn thing was=
 built in 1918!
Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr. M.M.E.; RPT