[CAUT] Piano Music Web Stream

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:24:07 -0600

Kent,

Thanks for the link. I've been enjoying it the last 2 days while I'm
sitting here
doing e-mail or shop work. I went to one of the all classical station links
and am
listening to it right now. I liked the other one too. With mostly all Jazz.
I do
need to get better speakers than the built-in ones that came with the
computer. :-)

Our International Piano Festival is going on this weekend, so I'm pretty much
stuck here all day today doing "touch-ups" between Master Classes and artists'
rehearsal and then tune at 5 PM for the recital tonight.

For anyone interested, the artists are Arnaldo Cohen, Antonio Pompa-Baldi &
Abbey
Simon.

I still have a copy in my computer of the programs being performed if
anyone is
interested.

Avery