[CAUT] rubbing back checks.

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:21:56 -0600

At 11:05 2/15/2005, you wrote:
>Wim,
>
>I have never heard of that.  I'd say you had a lot of "cheek" to write
>that note to the professor.  Why not just fix the problem?
>
>David I.
>

>----------

Willem,

I tink da problem is fizix.

C#6 is on the right half of the courtyard and it sticks up like a little
curb for your fingers to bounce off. You thus get a lot more traction than
those slippery white keys and can push the keystick to the side better.

Betcha there's a lot more wear on the left side of the bushings,  too.
(compared with the C)  Not only because of this added pressure whilst
playing, but the dogleg effect.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder