[CAUT] Old Strobocon, Peterson, etc.

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:36:07 -0500

Jim, a guitar player I work with from time to time recently adjusted his
bridge work with my SATll. Until I said something to him about the
amount of force he was using to sound a particular string, he was
getting false readings from it. I asked him to 'tune softly' and he got
much better results from that. I even got him to agree to stretch the
tuning ever so slightly using the SAT and he says the guitar never
sounded better.

Attack in this case made a big difference in the readings he was
getting. As for 'what is it worth?', I don't know.

-Phil