[CAUT] mind bender (for me at least..)

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:01:06 -0500

Well the room once comfy- **was at 60 degrees today.**
I can still barely move my hands for they are so cold.
The harpsichord was sharp again and I tuned it down and then dealt with 4'
jacks that suddenly didn't want to repeat and seemed stuck.

I'm at the point where I don't give a _ _ _ _.

It's a nice feeling!!

Also- nice ice/slush wetaher we are having too!

:Z
her

--On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:31 PM -0800 Otto Keyes