[CAUT] [Files] Fwd: More convention pics (Modified by Kent Swafford)

kswafford@earthlink.net kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:51:15 -0600 (CST)

=A0To those who wanted to know

=A0=A0=A0 The Mason AA 1950=A0is current;y 34K. This is my personal =
piano.=A0 My=20
sister has the identical one that is one serial no. apart. She's=20
unhappy I'm selling it. Me too.
=A0=A0=A0 The tone floats & sings. Its=A0very balanced. Rarely does a =
board=20
sustain like these.=A0The action is very even ,balanced & medium light.=A0=
=20
New action. Also lighting fast type of responsive. Abel shanks, Renner=20=

whippens, All felts & such replaced including dampers etc.
=A0 Treble tenor caps are new. Original board ,obviously in great shape=20=

New Bolduc block, G.C. Bass strings & it=A0tunes easily.
=A0 We did the custom high polished lacquers=A0 finish.=A0Matching duet=20=

bench.=A0
=A0=A0=A0=A0My Remanufactured 1928 Steinway D & Dave Andersens 1928 =
Mason CC=20
seen here side by side in the bottom picture are both currently for=20
sale as well. Call for a price

=A0=A0 Dale Erwin

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: DSCN4906.JPG