[CAUT] Grand Hammer Extractor

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:11:03 -0700

On 2/24/05 10:27 AM, "Thomas Seay" <t.seay@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Bingo! That's the one. I called and spoke to Schaff. They found the old p=
art
> number but weren't sure if they had one lying around somewhere.
>=20
> Tom

Please encourage them to resuscitate the tool. Or maybe we can persuade
Marinelli or Joe Goss to fill the gap. Great tool. I was planning to order =
duplicate for the U shortly (I have a personal one, and wouldn=B9t be without
it. Especially for uprights). BTW, the other pliers type grand hammer
extractor (Pianotek pg D20, HHR-22) is for the birds. No comparison.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico