[CAUT] Re: Symptom Descriptions

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:01:51 +0100

Hi James, thanks for the correction on terms.  I find it difficult often
to keep track of which language one needs to speak when ofte times. Here
I generally use <<compliance>> in the sense of something doing what it
is asked to do... i.e. to comply.  Tho I am aware that some out there
are used to using terms like these from a physicis perspective, many are
not and more easily relate to whats being said.  The former generally
have no trouble figuring out whats being said either way.

Take your example below.  Your compliant (flexible) key will affect the
action as a whole in the opposite sense.  In my own post I tied a lack
of action compliance to a sensation of  power loss, which essentially is
the same as you draw up below when you isolate the key as the <<guilty>>
part as it were.

I suppose I should have qualified my usage of terms... but postings get
long enough as it is :)

Cheers
RicB