[CAUT] Pin Driver

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:48:39

Hi Wim,

You might consider an Air compressor--sometimes I've seen them on Ebay for
$29.00 for a two gallon tank unit. At that price if I didn't have to pay
brokerage fees I'd love to have one just for my tires!

At 10:40 AM 21/01/2005 EST, you wrote:
>Avery
>
>  I have never actually seen it being used, but it's been on the market for
> over 20 years. A blind tuner in Missouri used one, and said he liked it.
>   a lot. Of course  you need air, which I don't have.

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner