[CAUT] Attention part time CAUT's

wimblees@aol.com wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:27 -0400

Previously I had asked for CAUT related topics for the Economic Affairs series of articles. As per Fred's suggestion, I am going to do a piece on contracts, and/or agreements, that part time CAUT's have with their schools.

I have no idea what's out there. I've had some gig with schools that didn't have any kind of contract, and I've worked for a few colleges that did have one. I'll certainly use some of that information, but it is not going to be enough.

So I would like to ask that all you part timers what agreements and/or contract you have. Include if you think it is adequate, or if there is something that is missing, or you think doesn't need to be in there.

I would also like to hear from those of you who don't have a contract. Let me know what kind of agreement you have, if you think you need one, or what you would like to see in a contract.

The goal is to not only write an article, but come up with a generic contract that part time CAUT's can take to their administrator.

Please e-mail me privately.

Thanks

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT