[CAUT] Music desk

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:07:13 -0600

Hi All,
    I need a replacement music desk - the whole thing, desk and frame - for
a Steinway M, ebony finish. Anyone know of a source a wee bit cheaper than
Steinway (where it would push $1000 pretty close, with shipping and
hardware)? I can make one, but would rather not spend the time if there is
something available out there. For those curious, the original one walked
away some years ago, and the jury rigged one I made at the time just doesn't
look right now that I had the piano refinished <g>.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico