[CAUT] willis piano

Christopher Purdy purdy@ohio.edu
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:25:28 -0400

I don't think this is one of those.  I'm pretty sure it is a stenciled=20=

piano made for Willis Music Co. in Cincinnati.  I remember seeing these=20=

when I lived there years ago.  This one won't be that old either.  It's=20=

less than ten years old.

Thanks to everyone for the responses.  I am going out there tonight to=20=

see it so I will know more soon.

Chris

On Jul 29, 2005, at 5:11 PM, John Ross wrote:

> How old.
> Willis was a Canadian manufacturer. They started production in 1869.
> In 1965, they were up to 47,000 units.
> Went out of business in late 70's or early 80's.
> =A0
> John M. Ross
> Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
> jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca