[CAUT] Econ article update

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:33:16 EST

Thanks to all of you who have made suggestions for the article. When I sent
out the message, I said to myself, "haven't you done this before?"  Sure
enough, when I started saving the messages, I found a file with the name
"econcaut", which had a bunch of posts in it. I guess I asked this question some  time
ago, and the topic some of you wanted was contracts. I never followed up on
it.

I'm swamped for the next couple of weeks, (I'm teaching at NCRC next
weekend), but when I get back, I'll put something together about salariers,
benefits, etc, along the lines of what Richard suggested. If any of you have  other
suggestions, please let me know.

Later

Wim