[CAUT] hands & wrists

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 06:20:33 -0600

Check out http://store.ithacasports.com/bipr.html?source=go

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu
-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
DIANE HOFSTETTER
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:20 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Re: [CAUT] hands & wrists

I've been having trouble with my pounding hand.  Rubber finger tips from

stationery stores, the kind that are used to count stacks of money, on
my
thumb, index finger and middle finger reduce the stress enourmously.
The
only thing that could be better would be to be using them to count
stacks of
my money!

Plus interesting book on nutrition: Healing Arthritis the Natural Way by

Luke Bucci, Ph.D.  Just started reading it.   Meanwhile looking for
Biofreeze!

Diane

Diane Hofstetter