[CAUT] hiring ad

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:35:25 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2005 2:25:34 PM Central Standard Time,
Rick.Florence@asu.edu writes:
All,

As many of you may have gathered from Brent Fischer's post on his unfortunate
health problems, ASU will be initiating a search soon for a new technician.

Officially, there is no announcement at this time.  We are in the process of
securing the necessary reams of red tape from HR.

My question is:  Beside the Journal (both printed and online),  where have you
seen effective advertisements for such a position?

Thanks for any input.

Rick
I think advertising the postion on this list, and maybe Pianotech, might be
the only place to do this. The Journal is a good place, too, but it has a 3
months turn around time.

Wim