[CAUT] Re: membership directory

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:50:15 EST

In a message dated 11/7/05 5:06:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kswafford@earthlink.net writes:

I just  used my new 2005 membership directory to refer someone to a
>  tech in another town.   Unfortunately, the chapter listings no
> longer have the members city in the info.   Bad  idea.   We have a
> big chapter and I don't know where  everyone lives.   I ended up
> guessing the locale of a  good tech and gave his number.   The
> general listing  alphabetically does give the city of each member,
> so why not in  the chapter listings?  This is not an
> improvement...not  well thought out...again.
>

> David Ilvedson, RPT
>  Pacifica, California

To Whom It May Concern -

I agree with David Ilvedson.  We should fix this in the next  edition!

~ Tom McNeil,  RPT ~

Vermont Piano Restorations
346 Camp Street
Barre, VT  05641