[CAUT] Large wire spool?

Wigent, Donald E WIGENTD@MAIL.ECU.EDU
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:24:08 -0500

Say Jim,  some time tell me mor about the stainless wire. How does it
sound and the like .=20

Don Wigent I am still working on getting some of steel benches made,  Oh
well =20

=20

________________________________

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Jim Busby
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:08 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: [CAUT] Large wire spool?

=20

List,

=20

Do any of you have a good "container" or method to store and easily use
piano wire in the large rolls? I'm also hoping that I can figure out a
way to adapt it with all my new "Pure Sound" stainless wire. The rolls
are about 17 inches diameter.

=20

It seems I read something about this years ago but I couldn't find
anything on the archives. I recall something that it had an arm with a
sort of brake thingee too. The container is the part I can't visualize.
Having 15 huge boxes around would work, but there's got to be a better
way. (I've always just set the roll on a blanket on the plate.)

=20

Thanks,

Jim Busby BYU

=20