[CAUT] which article

Chris Solliday solliday@ptd.net
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:28:23 -0500

you are right Wim and when you're right you're right. Chris Solliday
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@aol.com=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:44 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] which article

  A couple of weeks ago I asked you guys about a topic for an Economic =
Affairs article in the Journal. The response I got was basically about =
the advantages and disadvantages of being a CAUT. I've written a rough =
draft of that article.=20

  If you recall, I sent out a post saying I had asked that question back =
in August, and the suggestion at that time was you wanted to see =
something about part time contracts. I forgot that I started writing an =
article about that, because it is on my computer at home.

  So I'm asking for some advice. Do you want to see an article on the =
advantages and disadvantages of being a CUAT, or do you want to see =
something on contracts for part timers? =20

  My personal preference is leaning towards the ads and disads, =
primarily because I think the contract article should be written for =
someone who has a lot more experience with them that I do. But I'll =
leave it up to you guys.=20

  Wim