Initials Was Re: [CAUT] Humidity Blues

Andrew Anderson andrew@andersonmusic.com
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:17:24 -0600

Ha hah, :-D
SD = school district, LISD = Laredo Independent School
District.  Here in Laredo they're known by their initials.  Not that
they have many pianos.  Will have to encourage them to remedy that.
I've been pointing out that digitals are making improvements but
still don't give the student a satisfactory return of energy.  It may
be fun to play with the funny sounds, but, they all go back to the
real thing because they get a return on their effort.  The teachers
agree, the bean-counters still have that glazed look though. ;-)

Andrew Anderson