[CAUT] HT Question

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:11:19 -0700

Hi Jeff,
     The abbreviation "mod."  means modified, not modern. In other
words, you begin with a flavor of "regular" mean tone, then modify
one or more notes. Common notes to modify would be those constituting
the "wolf" P4/P5 (usually Eflat/G# or Aflat/C#) to make it less wild.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm@unm.edu

PS Anyone have word on how the project of porting Jorgenson's Tuning
to CD is going?