[CAUT] Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:53:01 -0700

Well, now that I come to think of it, I don't quite do all of what you are
saying.

I drive to Newport in the morning, tune the piano. I touch bases with the
artist at some point, usually. I come back (usually after another job)
about 6:30 or 7:00 and check over the piano -- tweak if needed. Not a
"tuning" at all, maybe a few notes. Go to the concert (that's the fun part,
and free admission) and if I hear anything which makes me uncertain about
unisons I go up at intermission and quietly play up the treble scale.
Sometimes I tweak one or two, sometimes none, sometimes I don't feel the
need to go up, a few times I've cleaned up a whole bunch of slightly smeary
notes, but that was years ago. Both concert grands are solid citizens now.

In any case, --------- not a biggie. I REALLY like it to sound GOOOOOOOOD.
The artists bring such incredible sounds out of a well-tuned piano. Well --
many of them.

Susan