[CAUT] Re: Katrina-- sorry

Rick.Florence@asu.edu Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:22:52 -0700 (MST)

List,

I have attempted to call Dave Doremus a number of times.  Phone service is still
down.  If anyone has been in contact with him, please have him call me.  ASU has
some work available for the next few months.  There is also private work
available. If anyone knows another technician in Dave's position, please pass
this on to him/her as well.

Thanks,

Rick

ASU 480-965-6760
Home 480-926-4328

 Sam,
> >  Heard from Dave Doremus. He and his family are O K and in Panama
> > City Fl. right now
> >  May or may not have a house to return to in New Orleans
> >  His area is supposed to be one of the least damaged (If that says
> > anything)
> >  He, of course, is out of business here, because where will he find
>
> > pianos to tune or work on.
> >  If there is someone who might be able to give him temporary work
> > for a few months, anywhere, he would appreciate it.
> >  He just wants to stash his family somewhere and try to get back to
>
> > see what his house and shop look like.
> >  He has already called the D C area to see if there might be
> > anything around that area.
> >  His cell is the only contact with him.
> >  504 494 9937
> >  Thanks.
> >  np

Rick Florence
Piano Technician
Arizona State University, School of Music