[CAUT] Database

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:48:51 -0700

Hi Avery,

Sorry for the late response. I'm working 2 10's these days. It looks like
your question has already been answered. I'd go with FM Pro 7.

The DB was originally created using 5.5 and then converted to 7. Unlike Jim
Busby's the application is pretty straight forward, without much in the way
of bells and whistles. Even so, once it is converted, it would work best on
7 or later. I doubt I'll need v8 unless I learn that it has some compelling
feature.

Alan