[CAUT] Just another new term

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:14:40 -0500

The piano has been righted and sent off to the refinisher. There was =20
some fairly gross scuffing of the case. Piano sounded in tune to =20
me... No structural damage found.

Kent

=EF=BF=BC
On Sep 2, 2005, at 10:09 PM, Jim Busby wrote:

> Kent,
>

> Sorry for the incident, but thanks for the pictures!!! Our stage =20
> managers and crew saw them and, needless to say, were greatly =20
> impressed as to the importance of safety, locking up, (dumb =20
> students) etc.
>

> A picture is worth a more than a thousand words in this case.
>

> Jim Busby BYU
>

> P.S. Please tell us how it came out of it.

--Apple-Mail-3--438691223
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Apple-Mail-3--438691223
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...