[CAUT] Just another new term

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 03:32:10 +1200 (NZST)

I normally don't spend much time on this list, but I just happened to
catch this post.  It reminded me of several years ago when the lift at
Concord College failed in the middle of the night.  The "D" that was
across the divide teetered there until morning when the temperature, etc.
shifted, and everyone heard a CRASH.  The piano was in several pieces, but
they actually put it back together.  It's had problems since, but it
plays.  :\   They don't have any more money to get it back to 100%.  :(

-mags

Maggie Jusiel
Piano Tuner
Winds & Strings Teacher