[CAUT] DC system on stage

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:09:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2005 12:59:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
piano57@insightbb.com writes:
Hi all,

Does anyone have a picture of, or could direct me to a picture of a Steinway
D with a full DC system with undercover--preferably on a stage?   I have
submitted a proposal for the DC system, but a friend pointed out to me, that
sometimes, because the humidifier buckets hang down a bit, the piano
looks.........pregnant.   I doubt my technical director would be happy with such a look and
would like him to see it before hand.

Thanks much.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
Barbara, If you could forego the undercover, you could modify the Jahn stands
which Dampp-chaser is experimenting with.  They are single system carts with
a leg on each corner, and need to be combined into a dual system stand which
straddles the truck;   I did this during the summer, and will be sending Roger
Wheelock the modification drawings when I "get it together."

Bill Shull