[CAUT] Baldwin SD

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Mon Apr 3 20:53:32 MDT 2006

I've seen the buzz come back after lowering the tension and bringing it
back back up to tension.  The buzz goes away for a while.  But it comes
back eventually.   You don't get the wild pitch changes we do here, so
you hopefully won't have the buzz come back.  But then again a 5 cent
pitch change was able to bring the buzz back.

The only way I could stop the buzz was to refurbish the agraffes.

The techs at the store should stand behind their work, so you should be
covered.  Right?

Tim Coates