[CAUT] tuning for the local orchestra

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 14:58:04 MDT 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 12:32:52 PM Central Standard Time,
ralinoj at muohio.edu writes:

In this situation, I would recommend that the TSO pay money into your  piano
account for rental and tuning. It seems unfair that the university would  be
asked to supply a resource (the pianos) and not be assisted financially by  the
TSO for their upkeep.

Respectfully,
Jon

That would be great, except for one major problem. There is no such thing  as
a "piano account". I don't have a budget. I can get small items if I ask for
them, but I cannot buy sets of hammers, much less bass strings or pins, etc.
I  will approach the chair and see what he says about upping the "rent" the
TSO,  especially if the piano is used, but I doubt very much if any of that
money will  come to me as compesation, or to my "acount" to buy parts.

Wim