[CAUT] tuning for the local orchestra

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 17:43:09 MDT 2006

Wim,

Here at San Francisco State, outside groups that rent the facilities
are always billed for additional services provided by University
staff - be it piano service, recording services, additional stage
techs for complex setups or whatever. If the work is done outside
regular working hours, I have the option of  either having the
University bill the renter - and either pay me for extra hours or
give me compensatory time off (at my option). Or I can bill the
renter directly.

Israel Stein