[CAUT] Archives

Steve Fujan sjfujan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:32:42 MDT 2006

Google is a great search engine, but it is not an airtight search device.
Their speed is increased by a system that establishes "relevance".  This
means you will not always get everything containing your search terms.
Another complication is that Google spiders crawl the web and log
information to their database.  If they have not crawled the site recently
there will be other misses.  Google works great, and it is easy to assume it
will return everything that is there, but it may not.
Good luck,
Steve Fujan
www.fujanproducts.com