[CAUT] (OT) Job Available

lafargue at bellsouth.net lafargue at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 26 15:11:31 MDT 2006

I know this is off topic and I hope no one flames me for this, but since
other jobs have been posted.......

I am an RPT in Mandeville Louisiana, 45 minutes north of New Orleans.  I
have three CAUT contracts, I live in an area that was the fastest
growing area in the state, and now has experienced an additional recent
surge in population and economic activity due to hurricane Katrina.  I
have always been very busy with way more work than I can handle, but now
with the addition of a retail store (Mason & Hamlin, Charles Walter,
Estonia, Perzina, lots of restored and used pianos) I am really
overwhelmed.  I am in need of a full time technician ASAP.  I need three
of me.  Our tuning fees range $100-135 and I have more work than two
more techs could handle.  The area is very nice, high and dry during the
storm, growing rapidly.  This area is more family oriented, less New
Orleans party oriented (although you're 45 minutes from the music and
culture).

If you have questions, or if you know of anyone that may be interested,
please let me know.  My web site is below, but not updated due to my
work load.  Please respond off list.  Thanks.

Lance Lafargue, RPT

LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD

New Orleans Chapter, PTG

985.72P.IANO