[CAUT] (OT) Job Available

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Thu Apr 27 11:51:52 MDT 2006

Dear Ken, You don't know what you're worth?!?!? You sure you want to stick
with that? Business is a proactive affair. You are as much a part of your
marketplace as your customers. It is give and take. I think you should
rethink this and accept your responsibilty as a shaper of the marketplace
you live and work in. I bet you can get more and deserve to.
Chris Solliday