[CAUT] (OT) Job Available

lafargue at bellsouth.net lafargue at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 27 12:48:26 MDT 2006

My prices were $135 over a year ago, the hurricane has little to do with
it.  It has only increased growth.  I do not only tune, it is also the
estimates, rebuilds, player installs, repairs, etc., that fill my
schedule. I have built this one call at a time and 99% of it is word of
mouth.  I question if over $135 is right to do, but going from $95 to
$135 slowed nothing down.  I know that after the storm recovery is over,
this area will continue to grow as it has for 20 years.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO
lafargue at bellsouth.net
www.lpianos.com

http://www.mises.org/story/2128

Time for me to shut up and get back to work.

Ken Z.

On 4/27/06 10:03 AM, "Tim Geinert" <geinert at drtel.net> wrote:

> At some level I know that some of what Ed says is right, but I don't
believe
> it is an absolute.  Especially in  this scenario(Katrina, people
moving
> around, etc), and in some others as well, to push the market to
whatever it
> can possibly bear pushes past the truth of knowing you are worth what
you
> are charging to outright arrogance and profiteering and immorality.
It

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT
Piano Technician