[CAUT] assistant position

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Fri Dec 1 10:37:37 MST 2006

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions. There is much there
to consider and I will let you know how I faired in the process. It
will continue to be a long one I fear. Talk about the "squeaky
wheel," check out the link below. I wish the piano faculty and I had
thought of this first. We will be lucky to get the crumbs after the
money spent on fixing the recording problem. BTW, the SSL recording
console referred to in the article, the circuits were fried this past
summer due to high humidity! We could buy several concert grands for
what it is going to cost to replace it.

http://www.ithaca.edu/ithacan/articles/0611/30/news/1sound_rec.htm

Don

Don McKechnie