[CAUT] Cool Harpsichord website

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Dec 1 11:27:31 MST 2006

List,

A few years ago I asked (on caut) how to make hitch pin loops for a
harpsichord. Conrad taught me a method which I still use. Here is web
page with a video of how to do it, along with procedures for many other
things. This method is really slick and adds a few extra tips. Check it
out.

http://www.hpschd.nu/

Follow these links:  Resources > Technical Library > Stringing > Winding
a Hitchpin loop.  You'll find the video in the second to last paragraph
(a little icon).

Cool!

Jim Busby BYU