[CAUT] In need of Mason & Hamlin shift lever

Jeff Stickney jpstickney at montanadsl.net
Sat Dec 2 11:15:18 MST 2006

Jim,

It's been long enough that I don't remember those details - if I even
know what he did at the time.  As for the lo-torq pins, you have more
recent experience than I with trying to order them.  If Pianotek doesn't
have them or know where they can be had, I'm in the dark as well.  Sorry
I can't be of more help.

Jeff Stickney