[CAUT] Re-stringing Steinway D

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Dec 5 16:29:09 MST 2006

Hi Ric,

Looks like there are two of us ;-)

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of
RicB
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:39 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Re-stringing Steinway D

Oh No no no...  you are not the only one who likes Hellerbass.  They
make fine strings.  I didnt know they delivered to the States tho... let

alone so fast.

Cheers
RicB

    I seem to be the only one who likes Hellerbass. I also like Arledge
but
    Hellerbass actually gets the strings to me in less time than Arledge
and
    they're as good as Arledge, IMO. A string broke on Tuesday and
    Hellerbass had it to me clear from Germany in 2 days! Arledge took
    nearly 6 weeks for the same thing. I know that isn't typical for
Arledge
    but it has taken at least two weeks for them.

    Jim Busby BYU