[CAUT] broken legs/skiing

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Dec 21 13:56:08 MST 2006

Hmmmmmm,  Maybe you're on to something smaaart.  Enjoy the eggnog!

Paul

"Wolfley, Eric \(wolfleel\)" <WOLFLEEL at UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
12/21/2006 02:31 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] broken legs/skiing

I don’t know….I think Wim should take the broken legs on this piano as an
omen and stay off the slopes.

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati