[CAUT] Checking OT - mainly for Jon Page & RicB

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 05:48:36 MST 2006

>Quoted passages will appear in very small font, but when
>I click to reply, the requoted portion appears in extra large font
>(as below).  Any idea what's happening ?

I read  both lists via the archives. Replying is done with one click
on the author's
address and my e-mail program (Eudora) opens with the subject line and I paste
any relevant text (inserting chevrons).

Sometimes, quoted text appears larger. It did in this reply when it was pasted,
so I highlighted it and edited its size. Perhaps it's copying the
text size from my
web browser which is a touch larger font than Eudora.

Test:   Here, I reduced the size of my browser font, copied and
pasted.  The second
one is my normal browser font pasted. (sans chevrons)

Quoted passages will appear in very small font, but when
I click to reply, the requoted portion appears in extra large font
(as below).  Any idea what's happening ?

Quoted passages will appear in very small font, but when
I click to reply, the requoted portion appears in extra large font
(as below).  Any idea what's happening ?

So it appears that size does matter.  The difference does not appear
in the archives
so I was unaware of it. I'll be diligent and resize my quoted text to
avoid html coding
discrepancies.  Reply to this post and see what happens to to three
pasted quotes.

Thanks for pointing that out.
--

Regards,