[CAUT] TIP OF THE YEAR!/ 4 books

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 31 08:00:40 MST 2006

Cy,

I'm not sure I understand you. As I understood the description of  "Dels
book", it is not his book at all.  Its just a reprint of a book that
came out around 1910 or so and was more or less the transcripts of a
large gathering of the times most important piano builders/designers.
The major difference between the origional and Dels updated version is
some measure of technical commentary on Dels part interspersed. None of
this having anything do to with PTG Technical institutes, handouts,
slides or notes.

Or am I missing something here ?

Cheers
RicB

    I've often wondered if the PTG could capture the handouts, slides,
    and notes
    from the national Technical Institute, and reprint them, or at least
    store
    them in the Members Area of the website.  After all, that's pretty
    much how
    Del's "Piano Tone Building" book came about in the first place.

    --Cy--