[CAUT] Ipaq or Dell

Jim Harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:22:52 -0500

Don wrote:

>Hi Jim,
>
>At least with the software version of Verituner processor speed and screen
>size are directly related to the number of partials that will be displayed.
>
>Reyburn Cyber tuner has a minimum screen size requirement.
>
>My advice would be to get the fastest processor possible.

Yes, I intended to imply a faster processor, unless budget constraints
indicated otherwise. That may not have come across that way. OTOH, I
didn't know about the Verituner requirements.

I could have also mentioned that, the PPC/cellphone combo seems to be
losing in popularity. At least that's the feel I get from the posts that
address that topic. I was asked the other night whether by a fellow
chapter member whether I was interested in buying his combo. (Don, are
you one of those who is using/wanting a combo, or, were inquiring about
the newer models with the square screen?)

These responses could be rhetorical anyway. Greg only asked about iPaqs
versus Dells, without indicating what he was going to use it for. He
might just want to play Solitaire between appointments.

Jim Harvey