[CAUT] Everett Model??

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:26:32 -0500

Thanx Jefflock Holmes!

I actually, seriously would want one.
I think I even hit up the members in my chapter at some point awile
back- but I don't think anyone had any extras..

BTW- I don't  need a lock for the piano I was talking about- I just
have an assortment of piano keys I carry and this is one that I don't
have and *have needed* .

(Don't ask how I got in there..)

:(