[CAUT] Growing Action Brackets

Bill Maxim maxpiano@sc.rr.com
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 08:37:01 -0500

List,

I've been too busy even to "lurk" this list for some time, but now have a
need for some information you might help me with.  It is probably in the
archives, but I am unable to find the archives in the PTG website.  Are they
down for maintenance? or in the member area (with my password misplaced!)?

A client has a Wurlitzer grand (S/N 2,054,282 which Pierce lists as 1988)
with action brackets that need replacing because of changing dimensions.
Does anyone know where I can obtain replacements?

Bill Maxim
CIU, BJU etc.