[CAUT] Boston CAUTs? Piano Sites?

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:03:26 -0700

List,

=20

I'll be in Boston March 20 - 25 with my wife who's attending a librarian
convention. I'll have 3 days to blow. Got any recommendations piano wise
as to where I could visit? Any CAUTs there who I could meet?=20

=20

I've contacted North Bennet Street Street school. Also, I understand
Mason & Hamlin is nearby. Larry Fine says he won't be around. Other
ideas?

=20

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Please respond privately.=20

=20

Thanks,

Jim Busby=20

=20

=20

p.s. BTW, I'll be doing the "tourist" thing for three days with my wife.

=20