[CAUT] Re: [PTG-L] Clarity needed?

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:51:04 EST

Tom, CAUT list,

I'm sorry for the mis-posting.  I thought I had caught the CAUT cross-posting
and hadn't done it myself...was I wrong!

At least the title has PTG-L in it...reader beware....

Bill

In a message dated 2/9/2006 8:09:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
t.seay@mail.utexas.edu writes:
>Hi, Richard,
>
>I'll be as brief as I can, since the Cal State Convention is
>happening, and I'm not done with the workday...
>
>I am grateful that we can "let it loose" here on PTG-L, that's a lot
>of the point of this list, we can go back and forth and we can
>pretty well assume that contributor's intentions are good, or they
>wouldn't be here in the first place.

Unfortunately, you seem to be "letting it loose" on CAUT as well, in
addition to PTG-L.

With all due respect,

Tom Seay, RPT