[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case Revisited

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:14:22 -0500

I belong to lots of "anon" groups for that same problem.

:)

Perhaps that's the underlying reason I DON'T have children.

:)

(Once I bought a ($70.00) tool bag identical to the one I have now-
so I'll have it when this one's on the fritz. Granted the second one
was "slightly used" and a new one costs over $100.00....)

Preventive Maintenance...

:)