Temperaments (Was Re: [CAUT] Steinway B breaking strings)

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:01:08 -0600

Hi Fred,

Yes, Chip is a great guy. One of our DMA graduates. He did his
Lecture Recital several years ago on Chopin & had me tune either the
Werkmeister or Kirnberger (I can't remember now) for it. For the
extra work, he gave me a nice bottle of Chopin Vodka! :-D

Avery