[CAUT] 1098 slight redesign

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:34:25 +0100

Thanks Jim.

I was just thinking over it a bit and sometimes get a bit hung on
something if I havent (as in this case) done the same kind of thing
myself a few times.  Got to thinking about changing the angle of
downward force on the bridge more then any change in amount. I suppose
it amounts to nothing really, Gregs post kinda woke me up there.  But
running the numbers is a good exercise anyways.. fairly simple math that
is easy to forget if you dont pull it out and use it once in a while.
If you did want to take one measurement for me... it would be the
speaking length of A0 as well.

Havent had a bogus email from your address in a while. I hunted down the
offending IP and sent off a complain to the provider. It was in India.
Could be the guys machine was just hit by a virus. Anyways... seems like
the problem is solved.

Cheers
RicB

Ric,

FYI, (and for the math) the backscale on #1 (A0) is about 82mm. it was
41mm. The length of all (backscale) was increased, and the bridge is now
straight. This should make a difference in force. No? I'll measure other
notes if you want.

Regards,
Jim Busby

p.s. Are you still getting bogus emails from my stolen address?