[CAUT] Re: The Practical Information In Humorous Threads

Tim Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:25:06 -0600

Ron,

Thanks for proving my point about the "me toos".

I have shared plenty, but the rudeness associated with Pianotech, CAUT
and PTG has turned me and others off.  I have an associate who I
subcontract to who will never go to another national convention because
of the rudeness.  He really has his doubts about becoming an RPT, what
for?    And you know I recommended he go to one of your classes which
he did.   Isn't that funny?

Tim Coates